– Speak with your financial institution to start arranging the best home loan to suit your needs.
– Prepare a short list of preferred areas that suits your lifestyle, bearing in mind affordability.
– Research sales in those preferred areas using Norton Realty’s recent sales and realestate.com.au.
– Develop a relationship with one of our professional Sales Consultants who specialises in your preferred area. Your Sales Consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need and also inform you of any new listings that hit the market before they are advertised.
– When you find a property that suits your requirements, it is time to make an offer on the property.
– It is important that you make note of any important dates relating to the sale and make sure that all conditions are met by the due date.
– On settlement day it is advisable that you do a final inspection before settlement takes place. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it and that all the inclusions are as per the contract you signed.
198 Boorowa Street
Young, NSW 2594
02 6382 3883